General terms for entrepreneurs
- Basic Provisions
- Form of Contract
- Prices, Payment & Returns
- Applicable Law, Place of Performance, Jurisdiction
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to all contracts that connect us as a provider (Microblading Norway DA, Sørengkaia 13, 0194 Oslo, NORWAY) via the website https://tatjana.phiseller.com, unless otherwise agreed in writing between the parties in a form of an amendment. Differing or contrary terms and conditions are effective only with our express permission.
(2) We offer our products only for sale, provided that you are a natural or legal person or a legal partnership, in concluding the legal transaction in their commercial or independent professional activities (entrepreneur). A purchase contract with consumers is excluded.
(1) The object of the contract is the sale of goods. The details, particularly the essential characteristics of the goods can be found in the item description and additional information on our website.
(2) Our offers on the Internet are not binding and with no binding offer to conclude a contract.
(4) Acceptance of the offer (and therefore the contract) shall be made within 2 days of confirmation in writing (for example, e-mail), in which you must pay entire sum stated on pro-forma invoice. If you have not received a corresponding message within this period, you are no longer bound to your order.
(5) The completion of the order and the transfer of all information necessary in connection with the contract are concluded via email. Therefore, ensure that you have stated correct e-mail address, check the reception of email, or eventually check your spam filters.
(1) References in the respective offer prices represent net prices. They exclude VAT (Norwegian Mva – 25%).
(2) The shipping costs are not included in the purchase price, they are charged separately, unless the no shipping costs are promised. For further details see button under a correspondingly named page on our website or in the respective offer.
(3) You have used a correspondingly labeled button on our website or found yourself in the respective offer payment options. Insofar as the individual payment or invoice no payment period is stipulated, the payment claims is immediately due for payment. The deduction of discounts is only permitted if expressly stated in the respective offer or invoice.
(1) The estimated delivery time is specified in the respective offer. Delivery dates and times are only binding if confirmed by us in writing. With the payment method payment in advance by bank transfer, the goods are shipped only after receipt of the full purchase price and the shipping cost with us.
(2) If an ordered product becomes unexpectedly unavailable, you will be informed immediately of the unavailability and in case of resignation payments already made will be refunded immediately.
(3) The shipment is at your risk. If you wish, shipment will be dispatched with corresponding transport insurance, with the receiving side bearing the cost.
(4) Partial deliveries are permitted and may be made independently of us charged unless you are hereby not burdened with additional costs for shipping.
(1) Characteristics of the goods are only our own specifications and the manufacturer’s product description as agreed, but no other advertising, promotions and public statements by the manufacturer.
(2) You are obliged to inspect the goods immediately and with due attention to the quality and quantity and to notify us of obvious defects in writing within 30 days of receipt of the goods. This also applies to later found hidden defects from discovery. In case of violation of investigation and reprimand the assertion of warranty claims is excluded.
(3) We shall remedy defects at our discretion by repair or replacement. In case of failure to remedy the defect, you can demand reduction or withdraw from the contract according to your choice. The remedial measures shall apply after the unsuccessful second attempt, if not based on the nature of the matter or defect or other circumstances. In case of repair, we do not have to bear the increased costs incurred by the shipment of the goods to a place other than the place where the shipment originally was delivered.
(4) Exchange of pigments or Microblading accessories is not possible for reasons of hygiene!
Norwegian law applies. Place of performance and jurisdiction is our seat.
II. Customer Information
1. Identity of the seller
Microblading Norway DA Sørengkaia 13 0194 Oslo, NORWAY Email: firstname.lastname@example.org 2. Information about the conclusion of the contract The technical steps to conclude a contract and the contract itself, and the possibilities of correction carried out in accordance with § 2 of our General Terms and Conditions (Part I). 3. Contract language text storage contract 3.1. Contract language is English. 3.2. The full text of the contract is not stored by us. Before submitting the order via the online – shopping cart system or request the contract data can be printed using the print function of the browser or saved electronically. 4. Statutory warranty rights for goods The warranty for our goods is governed by the rules “Warranty” in the General Terms and Conditions (Part I).